We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Categories of persona data that we collect
The personal data collected and processed by us may include:
· Telephone Number
· Delivery Address
· Billing Address
· Email Address
Purpose of collecton your data
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
· To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
· To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
· To provide you with relevant product information;
· To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
· To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
· To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
· To update your status as Member;
· To reply to enquiries made via SMS, email, letter, facebook or other source of comnunication;
· To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online.
Access to Personal Data
You have the right to access the personal data you have submitted and may anytime update or amend the infomation provided to us simply by accessing "My Account" on our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.